We have an ongoing and immediate need for many items.
We have an immediate need for hygiene packs! Please include mini-shampoo, razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, comb, and deodorant. We also need:
- Towels and washcloths
- Laundry powder
- Hairbands and Hair Barrettes
Did you know that our shower ministry serves 200 neighbors a month?
That’s 2,400 hygiene packs a year!
We accept donations of over-the-counter medications like Tylenol, Advil, sinus medication, eyedrops, vitamins, etc. Must be unopened.
We also need shelving units for the Pharmacy.
We recycle used pill bottles. Please take off all labels before bringing them in.
- Small calendars/planners for our neighbors to keep their appointments in.
- Spiral notebooks
- Copy paper
- Cleaning supplies
- Clorox wipes
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Paper cups, plates & cutlery utensils
- Plastic kitchen storage bags
- Cleaning rags
- Lysol disinfectant spray (we are entering flu season)
- Lysol tub and tile foamy cleanser (for cleaning showers)
- Lysol toilet bowl cleaner (for all facility bathrooms)
- Boxes of Kleenex (we are entering flu season)
- Hand sanitizer – large bottles with pumps (we are entering flu season)
- Apple cider vinegar (for food pantry – to keep gnats away)