News and Announcements
IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 Please click on the link for our most current procedures:
Our Network Engagement Team (Client Services) remains open, however GHCCM has made the following changes, effective immediately:
- All employees/staff/volunteers/neighbors/patients are being asked to practice proper hygiene
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the ministry and everyone entering and leaving the ministry is expected to sanitize their hands
- Concentrated Clorox and Lysol as well as Caviwipes in our clinic are provided so areas can be wiped down throughout the day
- Any patient/neighbor displaying symptoms is immediately given a mask and expected to wear it.
- Employees or volunteers displaying signs of illness are asked to stay home
- Employees who can work from home are encouraged to do so
- Current Operating Hrs. Mon-Thur 8:00 – 4:30 pm
- Financial Assistance through telephone only
- Our Main Lobby will remain closed until further notice
- Closed on Fridays until further notice
Nutrition Center – Open
Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 4:30 pm; Friday 8:00 – Noon
pick up at the loading dock
Medical Clinic Open by Appointment
- Telehealth – Patients will be contacted beginning with those with most vulnerable chronic conditions.
- Medication Refills – switch to a 90 day supply beginning with your next refill.
- Communication with Staff – we are available via e-mail, phone and Telehealth video conferencing.
see Medical Clinic for additional information
Pharmacy – Open
Hours of operation: Monday – Thursday 9:00-4:30pm Friday 9:00-Noon for Pick Up ONLY
Special provisions are in place to eliminate close contact:
- please use drop off window
- remain behind the tape when talking to pharmacist
- follow instructions posted for pick up and drop off