GHCCM’s Medical Ministries Pharmacy offers qualified patients access to low and no-cost medications through patient assistance programs and partnerships with national organizations area businesses and wholesalers.
The pharmacy fills prescriptions for eligible patients seen at GHCCM’s Medical Clinic, Kintegra Family Medicine, Catawba Valley Behavioral Health, Cognitive Connections, Catawba Valley Medical Group practices and many others. In addition, patients seen in the emergency departments, urgent care, or other primary care or specialty practices can have prescriptions filled at the GHCCM pharmacy if they are eligible. In general, patients are asked to pay $3.00 for prescriptions not available through free programs. No patient is turned away because of their inability to pay for their prescriptions. Anyone not able to pay is referred to the WRAP program to meet with a program navigator for additional services and assistance.
To be eligible for pharmacy services:
- Individuals must be a current patient of Kintegra Family Medicine or have a GHCCM health card For a GHCCM healthcare card:
- Must be adults, age 18 or older
- Living in Catawba or Alexander counties or regionally for Hep-C treatment
- Income within 200% of the Federal Poverty guidelines
- Uninsured and ineligible for Medicaid The following information must be presented before a healthcare card can be issued:
- photo id
- social security card or immigration card
- proof of address
- proof of income
- income taxes for the previous year (Note: if you did not file taxes or have no income, you will be asked to sign a form stating such.)
- Medicaid denial letter. (Note: A Medicaid denial letter can be printed on-site by our Case Manager from the Department of Social Services.)
Some services are available to patients who do not meet the criteria listed. Please contact a member of the pharmacy staff to discuss any questions you may have.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
828-323-7913 (Refills: Please Leave a Message)
Friday’s Open from 9:00 a.m. -11:30 a.m. for Prescription Pickup only
DOCTORS AND PHARMACIES CONTACT